Wednesday, January 16, 2008

I'm Sick!

So I'm sick for the first time in like four years! I never get sick! I think it's a combination of not eating well and of course being around sick people. I'm pretty sure I have bronchitis, my throat hurts so bad, all i want is some TASTY SOUP! and nobody can bring me any because Irene is at work and Andy's helping his mom move so I'm stuck at the house all by my lonesome. Muffin is napping. Sushi is napping. I should probably nap as well considering i woke up every two hours or so last night in a sweat--i was sweating out a bad fever. I still have tons of work to do with online stuff (etsy and cafepress,etc) but I have been busy working (or being sick!). I did send an application via http://www.plushyou.blogspot.com. They do a plush art show once a year. We'll see what happens with that. This weekend is supposed to be really busy, I hope I get well in time or I won't be able to do ANYTHING!

I can't wait for the weather to get warm again so I can drop a few pounds by jogging instead of nesting and eating all the time. And so I can enjoy nice days like this at the bog.
Photobucket

No comments: