Thursday, January 17, 2008

Update

So I don't have a fever anymore but I'm all gross and congested still. I spent all day in the house but at least I got some work done...Andy and I cleaned up the house some....We're trying to get ready for his birthday party in a couple weeks. I made a couple Valentine's items for my Etsy Shoppe. The pictures are pretty horrid, so I have to retake them the next time there's a sunny day, I was just antsy to get some stuff up. For Valentine's I'm making some heart plushies, some plushies with love notes in their pockets, and maybe some cards.
Photobucket

Eric posted this picture on his Flickr today. It was last summer and we were all playing badminton in the field across from their house at Stratford. This was one of my favorite days of last year!
Photobucket

No comments: