Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Holiday Decorating

I've been so busy lately with work, Etsy stuff, getting ready for craft shows, Sushi's vet visits, etc. that I didn't even notice that it was already almost mid-December and I hadn't done any holiday decorating yet!  First, I recycled the adorable holiday bunting I got from Etsy by draping it along the walls like so....


Lit my favorite Volcano candle, the mercury glass is perfect for holiday décor and put on some Christmas shows like I Love Lucy's Christmas episode, Tales from the Crypt, and Ren & Stimpy's Yaksmis Episode while decorating the little tree.
 
 
 
I replace my faux flowers throughout the apartment with more festive floral arrangements.
 
 
 
 
Our sassy little Christmas tree and some gifts underneath already!
 
 
 
the stockings are hung by the chimney with care....
 
 
 
 
 
 
lights along the archway
 
 
 
 
all lit up!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments: